Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Approval - $500 SL, $7500 CLI

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes Approval - $500 SL, $7500 CLI

Congrats on the approval and the good recon increase!! Nicely done.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a great SL with Lowes!  Enjoy that new mower! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
javonz3
Established Member

How did you do it? Did you ask for an increase each time and did they hard pull you everytime? Im wondering because I didnt Recon my initial 500 dollar limit and now want to increase. Any info will be helpful.

Starting Score: EQ: 601 TU: 597 EX: 623
Current Score: EQ: 688 TU: 692 EX: 693
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

#Congratulations!! So Proud of you. Enjoy your new $$$!
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@javonz3 wrote:

How did you do it? Did you ask for an increase each time and did they hard pull you everytime? Im wondering because I didnt Recon my initial 500 dollar limit and now want to increase. Any info will be helpful.

You can Sync Credit Solutions and ask for a credit limit increase.  It should be a soft pull on TU.  

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@javonz3 wrote:

You can Sync Credit Solutions and ask for a credit limit increase.  It should be a soft pull on TU.  

You can do it over chat, too. I got approved, hit the "Request an Increase" button on the account page, got declined. Hopped on chat. First rep wasn't helpful. HUCA'd, second person asked how much I wanted, asked me to wait 2 minutes, then said "congrats, your new limit is available immediately."

SP, except for the inital app.

Sync. already reported the account as well. Makes my utilization look AWESOME. EX jumped 8 points. 

Message 17 of 18
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.