Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards - Chase 30 day message - Update: Approved

tag
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Marriott Rewards - Chase 30 day message - Update: Approved

I applied for the Marriott premier rewards card and got a 30-day message. The application status link as well as the automated line say there is no record of the application, so I am guessing perhaps this is up for really manual review?

I have 6-figure income, EQ FICO is 793, I have CSR at 30k and Freedom Unlimited at 14.5k. Have checking/savings with Chase as well. Util is at like 2% and last card/inquiry was in Oct 2016 (CSR).

However, I wonder if it had to do with me having started an application just earlier and not finishing it by clicking submit. I instead started another one (cuz I wanted to verify I saw the language for 75k points).

When is it worth calling them or checking?

<mod note: moved this to approvals and updated your thread title to reflect this.  Please feel free to change it. --CC>

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Rewards - Chase 30 day message

You could always call and explain that you’re having issues with the website and confirm that they got your application. Technology can be a Royal crapper sometimes and I’m sure the reps have seat with this situation before. It sounds as if you are just randomly selected for additional review because, you have what seems like a good credit history.
Message 2 of 6
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Marriott is visible in my chase account now with a credit line of $19k!

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 3 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 6
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Enjoy it and put it to good use.

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 5 of 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Mailakwrote:

Marriott is visible in my chase account now with a credit line of $19k!

Very nice!  Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.