Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship Approval - $25k

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

NFCU Flagship Approval - $25k

What a ride for me at least to get this card. Appplied on 01/16/18 for the Flagship card and app went pending. Later that day got messaged and was surprised that they asked for POI to continue the application process. Submitted it and confirmed they received it. Then this morning I decided to call them about getting an auto loan (since they already had IV on me) and after the approval of that loan inquired about the status of my credit card. Got put on hold and 10-15 mins later rep came back with an approval of $25k. A little more work that I'm used to with someone used to instant approvals but got what I wanted in the end with the loan/cc.

Still waiting on BofA app for Premium Rewards card. Application status is still pending so plan to call tomorrow about that.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Flagship Approval - $25k

Major Kudos. Excellent starting line. 🥂
Message 2 of 23
Eric958
Established Contributor

Way to go! Nice Work!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Noir! You've been knocking them out the park lately! WOW
Message 4 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its simply Simply being Simply Smiley Wink. Fantastic job SN, the poi is suprising but hey, you know what, now that they know, they know you knowSmiley Wink The door is open , the path is bright, 80k just around the bendSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Simply! 

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Smokes.  Wow, what a SL. Congrats.

Message 7 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Love it! Very nice...congrats on both Navy approvals! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 23
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thanks JAG73, Scott2696, pizza1, AJC, 4tTheLoveofPoints, Eric958, and Gmood1!

Message 9 of 23
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congrats Noir! You've been knocking them out the park lately! WOW

I thinking it's 50/50 my luck will run out with this BofA app lol. I already had concerns about the recent new accounts I opened up in the last 3 months and with the PR card's tougher underwriting so in a way I guess I'm glad it didn't immediately get rejected. Still thinking I might have to recon so we'll see. And thanks!

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.