Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patelco CU Points MC $25,000.00 *****Approved

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Patelco CU Points MC $25,000.00 *****Approved

@Janneman they wasted your day with a vengence.....good Lawdy!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 31 of 36
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Well Smartie Pants, another one got away ......Belated Congrats my friend.  Honestly you don't let the dust settle do you? LSmiley Very Happy@M_Smart007 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 32 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Well Smartie Pants, another one got away ......Belated Congrats my friend.  Honestly you don't let the dust settle do you? LSmiley Very Happy@M_Smart007 

Thanks @GApeachy ,

Someone responded to a little older thread.

I never let the dust settle.Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@akaFettHutt wrote:

I was just pre-qualified for 15K. What made them increase your limit?

@akaFettHutt, Please keep us posted on your progress.

Message 34 of 36
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007I agree you are a good gardner. So far you have a bumper crop of credit card approvals. In addition you probably have harvested a few FICO score points for your approvalsSmiley LOL

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 35 of 36
LADave
Established Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@akaFettHutt wrote:

I was just pre-qualified for 15K. What made them increase your limit?

To get products from this CU, one doesn't need to be in its geoprints (I guess in northern CA) as it says, however, in reality its totally opposite to most folks or at least in my case. I was also prequalified for HIGHER amount, so I applied for its membership to join it. But to my surprise, it was absolutely a nightmare which I never experienced with any CU so far.....They approved my membership 3 times but in a day or two rejected as well....and demanded all kinda documents...and 3 times zoom interview and in the end still denied me...Reason was given- I dont live in CA...

They wanted me to travel from East Coast to CA and stopping by any of their branches in there with ID....I mean- (1) why to say everywhere that "we are open to everyone across the US and not geo-bound" when it's NOT true at all in practicality, at least in my case because they very clearly told me that they can not allow me to join this CU because I don't live in CA; (2) They are the one that suggested to have zoom interview to get everything strengthen out...so why did they do it...3 times...if they still need to deny it?? I did HP on EX, Chex and LN; and NEVER removed that as well....Worst CU if you ask me...based on my personal opinion though...At least other CUs are up-front to state that they geo-bound if they are, but this CU is a game..at least what they played with me...

I wasn't pre approved, and I thought it was because I didn't live in their geographic area, but maybe not. If I had to move to join this CU I'd probably go to Yolo County, because YOLO. (Thanks everyone, I'll be here all week! 😂)

And a very belated congrats to @M_Smart007 on your approval!

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.