Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK ALTITUDE APPROVED!!!

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

US BANK ALTITUDE APPROVED!!!

Ok I applied for the Altitude card about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it went to manual review. About 4 or 5 days later they said it was declined because of inquiries. They said I would get a letter in 7 to 10 days. The letter I recieved said that they need to verify some information. This is more than likely because I have a fraud alet. I called and the lady just wanted to verify that is was me and asked about the inquiries. She said it sounded good to her and said she would send it to the credit department for a final review. My Transunion score was in the 720s I believe, with no baddies and about 7 inquiries. I have a USAA secured card that is 9 months old ($250.00), Amex BCE 7 months (15k), Capital One Venture One 4 months old (2.2 k), Chase Ritz 5 months old (10k), BOA Cash 4 months (3k) and Chase Hyatt 1 Month (5k). I also have student loans which are deferred. 6 figure income and I own my home no mortgage. The lady told me I should hear something in the mail in 3 days. I had to ask twice to make sure I heard it right and she said 3 days so I guess I will know in 3 days. Fingers crossed

UPDATE.... 2 days later which is today I called the automated number and it said that I was approved. I do not know for how much yet. It said that I would recieve the card in 7 to 10 business days but I got an email from UPS that says I have a package from US BANK that will be here tomorrow. Im happy . I need to get back in the garden. I'll post limit when I get the card.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Re: US BANK ALTITUDE APPROVED!!!

Congratulations!  Always great getting a denial turned over!

Message 2 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job, i smell a big sl coming onSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Congratulations ! 

It is a very good card.

Feels pretty good in your hand!

Message 4 of 13
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

5k sl. Got my foot in the door.. How long should I wait for a cli? Will it be a hp?

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!!!  Very nice looking card.

Just curious, what made you apply for this card vs the CSR or the Citi Prestige?

Message 6 of 13
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

I had too many inquiries for Citi and over 5/24.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbea1004 wrote:

I see.  Well, congrats!!

Have not seen anyone with this card on their signature.  Show it off Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 13
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@tbea1004 wrote:

I see.  Well, congrats!!

Have not seen anyone with this card on their signature.  Show it off Smiley LOL

Updating signature is too tedious Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.