Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venmo approval

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Venmo approval

My approvals are generally in the 10k to 30k range. Mostly in the middle of that.

Anyone want to guess what this Venmo approval was? Anyone?

As a hint I will let you know that this is a sign that I am done for awhile. At least with Ex pullers....which is everyone

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Re: Venmo approval

Congratulations on your approval!! I would quess you got 5k, since your saying mostly are in the 10-20k range; however, this one is a sing to go to the garden? 

Message 2 of 20
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Elpadrino1 wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!! I would quess you got 5k, since your saying mostly are in the 10-20k range; however, this one is a sing to go to the garden? 

You're off by a bit.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the Venmo approval Smiley Happy

25K??

Message 4 of 20
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Venmo approval! I am going to guess $500 to $1K. 

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

2K???  ..

Congrats on your Approval!

Message 6 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Venmo approval! $15K is my guessimate.

Message 7 of 20
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your $2000 SYNC Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 8 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

My approvals are generally in the 10k to 30k range. Mostly in the middle of that.

Anyone want to guess what this Venmo approval was? Anyone?

As a hint I will let you know that this is a sign that I am done for awhile. At least with Ex pullers....which is everyone

Hmmm, this is a tough one to guess.

Imma shoot between what @CreditAggie and @M_Smart007 guessed... $1,500?  Yes? No? Higher?

Message 9 of 20
Danmae777
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your new approval, I'm guessing they gave you 5000

starting fico 8 score 04/2021-EX-618
current fico 8 score 04/2022 -EX 657
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.