Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Bilt Approved $4500

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

WF Bilt Approved $4500

Got approved this morning with a $4500 SL. I'll use it to pay my HOA fees. Beats the CC fees I'll no longer have to pay.  Good week. $5000 CLI with AMEX and now a new card. Scores below. Pulled EQ. If its FICO 9. 788. 6 months between apps when I joined for Early PayDay and got the Active Cash when I signed up with checking/savings.

bilt.JPG

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Re: WF Bilt Approved $4500

Congrats on your approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL /

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 2 of 24
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1  

Congrats buddy 😊

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 24
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Congrats!  I'd never heard of this before.  For renters, this card seems like a no brainer.  I have to pay two HOA fees each year on two properties, and I'm thinking about getting the card just for the "no transaction fees" feature.  

Message 4 of 24
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Very nice and congrats! The Active Cash card is on my radar for my next card. Congrats again on your Wells Fargo approval!

Message 5 of 24
DEITY_of_Credit
New Contributor

Message 6 of 24
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@LakeLife wrote:

Congrats!  I'd never heard of this before.  For renters, this card seems like a no brainer.  I have to pay two HOA fees each year on two properties, and I'm thinking about getting the card just for the "no transaction fees" feature.  

My HOA isn't one of the properties in their system. But they will send a check and charge the card. I'll take 1% over the fees for using a CC.

Message 7 of 24
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CardHunter wrote:

Very nice and congrats! The Active Cash card is on my radar for my next card. Congrats again on your Wells Fargo approval!

Active cash is a good card. Still prefer my PP MC. But it's cool.

Message 8 of 24
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Nice SL and approval, congratulations!

Message 9 of 24
user979797
Established Contributor

Great week for you there and Congrats on your Bilt approval with Wells Fargo Smiley Happy 

>
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.