Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Walmart CLI

Just received a letter that "I Deserve it"

They have increased my CL to $600.

Tell you the truth I thought thats what my credit line was?! it's only been like 2 months so I guess I can't expect much but blah!

Now can someone tell me what my CL was before the increase?! I know it was one of my lowest but... 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Walmart CLI

Better than nothing, right? Yay!

Message 2 of 22
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

Just received a letter that "I Deserve it"

They have increased my CL to $600.

Tell you the truth I thought thats what my credit line was?! it's only been like 2 months so I guess I can't expect much but blah!

Now can someone tell me what my CL was before the increase?! I know it was one of my lowest but... 

$218 ?

Message 3 of 22
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! I thought it was $300 but with all your recent cards ......

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Had to log in and look at statements, I started at $400 and my 2nd statement showed the CLI and a note at the bottom that I had missed saying Congrats on the CLI.

That's quick for even GE... they are probably just trying to catch up a little bit to what they are approving my other newer cards at... I hope that means they will realize my others ones are being approved MC and they offer the Walmart upgrade and Sams upgrade while there at it!!

Message 5 of 22
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Had to log in and look at statements, I started at $400 and my 2nd statement showed the CLI and a note at the bottom that I had missed saying Congrats on the CLI.

That's quick for even GE... they are probably just trying to catch up a little bit to what they are approving my other newer cards at... I hope that means they will realize my others ones are being approved MC and they offer the Walmart upgrade and Sams upgrade while there at it!!

Ya it sounds like they like you! I wouldn't be surprised that you get the offer within a year.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Ya it sounds like they like you! I wouldn't be surprised that you get the offer within a year.

YEAR, who has time to wait for a year! Smiley Tongue jk

Message 7 of 22
xtdefy
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

YEAR, who has time to wait for a year! Smiley Tongue jk

I thought it was a lock for me to get the Sam's MC but i only got the store card... now I see why you say GE/Synch is erratic! oh well, let's see if they ever offer the MC upgrade!

Message 8 of 22
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 22
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Congrats CA! I can't even get a Walmart card. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.