08-07-2012 03:22 PM - edited 08-07-2012 08:21 PM
So here it is prior to July 2010 I had no credit: NOTHING WHAT SO EVER...
These are the CLI's I was approved for:
1. Barclays Apple: 1300... auto cli to 2000 opened nov 2011
2. Bloomingdales: 900... cli to 2000 ( dont know yet if they did a HP) opened nov 2010
3. BOA Acc Amex: 1500....cli to 5000 opened nov 2011
4. BOA Cash rewards: 1500.... cli to 5000 opened nov 2011 (ALL BOA INCREASES WERE 1 HP COMBINED)
5. BOA Plat: first secured back in june 2010.... went from 3k, to 5k, now 7500 !!!
6. Discover More: 1000 auto cli to 1250... went to 6750 (HP) opened nov 2011
7. CHASE INK CASH: 5000.... cli to 12000 opened in April 2012 ( they used a soft they had) = will ask for another CLI to 25k in OCt.
Added a new card:
8. Chase INK Bold: 15k spending limit ( Banker told me that they want to test me out at 15k, and will raise it to 40k if I want in Oct. they told me to just call in)
9. Chase slate: 3k ( asked for a CLI to 15k I beleive I was approved then denied because the exec office told me to try back after I had the card for a year. And that I have alot of exposure already with my business credit cards through them).... opened in nov 2011
10. Lord & Taylor: 4400 opened nov 2010
11. Macys:1000 opened nov 2010
12. Alliant: 2500 opened april 2012 ( will ask for a CLI at 6 months to 15k)
13. Wells Fargo Plat: 1500... CLi denied ( opened in nov 2010) Closing this one in Jan 2013
14. PNC Bank flex: 1500... cli denied ( opened in nov 2010).. closing this one in Jan 2013
15. Care Credit: 1000 opened nov 2010 will keep it open unless they close it I dont care.
16. Penfed: 9000 opened in nov 2011 ( no offers yet they did soft me on 6/12) This month used 8900 of the limit and they still approved another 700 charge so went over the limit.. Im waiting til next quarter if nothing I will ask for a CLI in October !!!
17. Amex gold: 3k hard limit placed back in Feb 2012
18. Capital one: 750 ( plan to close in Jan 2013)
19. Affinity Credit Union: 1000... CLi denied ( plan to close in Jan 2013)
Thats my story.... lol
I dont think it matters but I am 22 years old...
08-08-2012 01:19 AM
Wow, congrats! What is your income in order to get CLI's that high at that age with such little credit history? I just turned 23 and don't have that big of limits yet and pretty good income for my age and about 3 years aaoa.
08-08-2012 01:31 AM
08-08-2012 02:06 AM
Those are good cards, Congrats!! Btw, what is your util?
08-08-2012 08:18 AM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.