08-07-2012 03:22 PM - edited 08-07-2012 08:21 PM
So here it is prior to July 2010 I had no credit: NOTHING WHAT SO EVER...
These are the CLI's I was approved for:
1. Barclays Apple: 1300... auto cli to 2000 opened nov 2011
2. Bloomingdales: 900... cli to 2000 ( dont know yet if they did a HP) opened nov 2010
3. BOA Acc Amex: 1500....cli to 5000 opened nov 2011
4. BOA Cash rewards: 1500.... cli to 5000 opened nov 2011 (ALL BOA INCREASES WERE 1 HP COMBINED)
5. BOA Plat: first secured back in june 2010.... went from 3k, to 5k, now 7500 !!!
6. Discover More: 1000 auto cli to 1250... went to 6750 (HP) opened nov 2011
7. CHASE INK CASH: 5000.... cli to 12000 opened in April 2012 ( they used a soft they had) = will ask for another CLI to 25k in OCt.
Added a new card:
8. Chase INK Bold: 15k spending limit ( Banker told me that they want to test me out at 15k, and will raise it to 40k if I want in Oct. they told me to just call in)
9. Chase slate: 3k ( asked for a CLI to 15k I beleive I was approved then denied because the exec office told me to try back after I had the card for a year. And that I have alot of exposure already with my business credit cards through them).... opened in nov 2011
10. Lord & Taylor: 4400 opened nov 2010
11. Macys:1000 opened nov 2010
12. Alliant: 2500 opened april 2012 ( will ask for a CLI at 6 months to 15k)
13. Wells Fargo Plat: 1500... CLi denied ( opened in nov 2010) Closing this one in Jan 2013
14. PNC Bank flex: 1500... cli denied ( opened in nov 2010).. closing this one in Jan 2013
15. Care Credit: 1000 opened nov 2010 will keep it open unless they close it I dont care.
16. Penfed: 9000 opened in nov 2011 ( no offers yet they did soft me on 6/12) This month used 8900 of the limit and they still approved another 700 charge so went over the limit.. Im waiting til next quarter if nothing I will ask for a CLI in October !!!
17. Amex gold: 3k hard limit placed back in Feb 2012
18. Capital one: 750 ( plan to close in Jan 2013)
19. Affinity Credit Union: 1000... CLi denied ( plan to close in Jan 2013)
Thats my story.... lol
I dont think it matters but I am 22 years old...
08-07-2012 08:23 PM
08-08-2012 01:19 AM
Wow, congrats! What is your income in order to get CLI's that high at that age with such little credit history? I just turned 23 and don't have that big of limits yet and pretty good income for my age and about 3 years aaoa.
08-08-2012 01:31 AM
08-08-2012 02:06 AM
Those are good cards, Congrats!! Btw, what is your util?
08-08-2012 08:14 AM
08-08-2012 08:16 AM
08-08-2012 08:18 AM
08-08-2012 10:32 AM
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO