So here it is prior to July 2010 I had no credit: NOTHING WHAT SO EVER...
These are the CLI's I was approved for:
1. Barclays Apple: 1300... auto cli to 2000 opened nov 2011
2. Bloomingdales: 900... cli to 2000 ( dont know yet if they did a HP) opened nov 2010
3. BOA Acc Amex: 1500....cli to 5000 opened nov 2011
4. BOA Cash rewards: 1500.... cli to 5000 opened nov 2011 (ALL BOA INCREASES WERE 1 HP COMBINED)
5. BOA Plat: first secured back in june 2010.... went from 3k, to 5k, now 7500 !!!
6. Discover More: 1000 auto cli to 1250... went to 6750 (HP) opened nov 2011
7. CHASE INK CASH: 5000.... cli to 12000 opened in April 2012 ( they used a soft they had) = will ask for another CLI to 25k in OCt.
Added a new card:
8. Chase INK Bold: 15k spending limit ( Banker told me that they want to test me out at 15k, and will raise it to 40k if I want in Oct. they told me to just call in)
9. Chase slate: 3k ( asked for a CLI to 15k I beleive I was approved then denied because the exec office told me to try back after I had the card for a year. And that I have alot of exposure already with my business credit cards through them).... opened in nov 2011
10. Lord & Taylor: 4400 opened nov 2010
11. Macys:1000 opened nov 2010
12. Alliant: 2500 opened april 2012 ( will ask for a CLI at 6 months to 15k)
13. Wells Fargo Plat: 1500... CLi denied ( opened in nov 2010) Closing this one in Jan 2013
14. PNC Bank flex: 1500... cli denied ( opened in nov 2010).. closing this one in Jan 2013
15. Care Credit: 1000 opened nov 2010 will keep it open unless they close it I dont care.
16. Penfed: 9000 opened in nov 2011 ( no offers yet they did soft me on 6/12) This month used 8900 of the limit and they still approved another 700 charge so went over the limit.. Im waiting til next quarter if nothing I will ask for a CLI in October !!!
17. Amex gold: 3k hard limit placed back in Feb 2012
18. Capital one: 750 ( plan to close in Jan 2013)
19. Affinity Credit Union: 1000... CLi denied ( plan to close in Jan 2013)
Thats my story.... lol
I dont think it matters but I am 22 years old...
Wow, congrats! What is your income in order to get CLI's that high at that age with such little credit history? I just turned 23 and don't have that big of limits yet and pretty good income for my age and about 3 years aaoa.
Those are good cards, Congrats!! Btw, what is your util?