heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Payments

@Anonymous wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

Can someone enlighten me? 

Could you be more vague in your question?

As in, how could you use it to meet minimum spend. 

Could you google the definition of enlighten?

Where in this thread was meeting minimun spending refered to?  How can anybody guess that's what you wanted to be enlighted about?

Could you google "don't insult those you ask for advice"?

Sas on the internet never fails. Both of you relax. 

AP is used to meet mim spend because you send money to people using a credit card. 1k per month is the limit. By adding AU; however, you can send more than 1k by each AU creating their own AP account. This only works if the AU's get credit cards with different numbers than the primary account holder. These transactions show up as sales, and count towards MS'd and meeting mim spend. Very easy. 

Message 11 of 53
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

lol you know what i'm done with this. Here is my more specific question for you or anyone who could enlighten me.

How does amazon payments work to help people meet minimum spend or boost bonus? 

Follow up question, to be more specific. Are there any fees involved?

Message 12 of 53
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

lol you know what i'm done with this. Here is my more specific question for you or anyone who could enlighten me.

Answer is above. No fees. 

Message 13 of 53
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

Thank you. If you're name is about the cartoon from back in the day, I use to watch it all the time. 

Message 14 of 53
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

Thank you. If you're name is about the cartoon from back in the day, I use to watch it all the time. 

No problem! Lol it is. It's the nickname my friends gave me because of the show.

Message 15 of 53
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

No problem! Lol it is. It's the nickname my friends gave me because of the show.

Sweetness. I have to ask because I'm really curious. Did you get the nickname because your head shaped like a football? Or..?

Message 16 of 53
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

Sweetness. I have to ask because I'm really curious. Did you get the nickname because your head shaped like a football? Or..?

Lmao, no. Hey Arnold was part of my childhood and everyone else that I grew up with. I was the only Arnold at my school. So everyone loved referencing me by that name haha. 

Message 17 of 53
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

Lmao, no. Hey Arnold was part of my childhood and everyone else that I grew up with. I was the only Arnold at my school. So everyone loved referencing me by that name haha. 

That show basically made you a celebrity! Girls be like, "heyyyY Arnold!". There probably wasn't a helga in your school.

I wish I knew about amazon payments sooner. All the points I missed out on! Basically $120 a year. I think freedom did 5% for amazon during Q4 2013. 

Message 18 of 53
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

That show basically made you a celebrity! Girls be like, "heyyyY Arnold!". There probably wasn't a helga in your school.

I wish I knew about amazon payments sooner. All the points I missed out on! Basically $120 a year. I think freedom did 5% for amazon during Q4 2013. 

haha, no Helga. 

AP did not count towards the 5% for the Freedom. But if you had the Arrival, and had  two AU's, you would be getting 3*2*12 = 72k miles each year. 

Message 19 of 53
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

For those that use Amazon Payments to meet minimum spend, or to boost rewards:   they sent out an annual notice today, and if, like me, you didn't read it carefully, you may have missed this:

Our updated User Agreement revises certain terms (including, among other things, the elimination of person-to-person payments).  Our new User Agreement will become effective on October 13, 2014, which is more than 30 days from when we first posted our updated User Agreement.  By continuing to use our services after October 13, 2014, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of our new User Agreement.

So starting Oct 13, you will no longer be able to send payments to an individual.  Make the  most of early Oct!

That is probably direct response to MS no?

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.