Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex AAoA

tag
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex AAoA

And I have my wife on both my Amex Gold and this new Amex BCE card as well. Hoping that helps her AAoA as well. Funny thing is, she is seven years younger than me, so if you do the math, she would have been 11 years old in in 1990! I wonder if they, being the financial people, ever look at those type of thing? Her scores are decent, they hover around 720 right now and nothing bad or charge offs or lates or anything negative at all. So hoping her CR scores will benefit from this as well!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@merlinflex wrote:
And I have my wife on both my Amex Gold and this new Amex BCE card as well. Hoping that helps her AAoA as well. Funny thing is, she is seven years younger than me, so if you do the math, she would have been 11 years old in in 1990! I wonder if they, being the financial people, ever look at those type of thing? Her scores are decent, they hover around 720 right now and nothing bad or charge offs or lates or anything negative at all. So hoping her CR scores will benefit from this as well!

Someone please feel free to correct me if wrong but I dont believe thats how it will work for her. She wouldnt inherit your MSD, it would only show the year you added her to your account on her report

Message 12 of 14
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@merlinflex wrote:

Someone please feel free to correct me if wrong but I dont believe thats how it will work for her. She wouldnt inherit your MSD, it would only show the year you added her to your account on her report

Correct, her date on future cards of her own will be MSD from when she became an AU user on husbands account.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 13 of 14
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Ahhh...ok..got it! nice to know, appreciate it! That answers that question! Wish it was otherwise, but still good for our overall FICO health!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.