cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone approved for VENTURE with HIGH Inquiries ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone approved for VENTURE with HIGH Inquiries ?

Wow masscredit. in AUGUST My scores were in high 600s when I apped for the quicksilver visa. I only got $3K as starting limit had 15inquires on TU, 14 inquiries ON EQ, And 12 on EX and like 8 new accounts. Apr 17.90%. Now my fico 08 and 04 are at the peak of 700 maybe I should close the visa and re apply, however instead of going for the quicksilver visa I'd app for the venture so I can get a decent SL a lower apr plus a signature and request a conversion to the quicksilver. Of course i'll app first before closing my current visa or I'll keep the current visa and after 6 months I'll do an account combination
Message 51 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

To follow up on the multiple inquiry question, Credit Sesame sent me alerts for mulitple inquiries. Two from Cap 1 and one from the Lowes card that I applied for after them. Those were on TU. CS used to pull from EX. Don't know if they changed that or the others aren't reporting yet. So it looks like I might end up with a total of 6 pulls for the two new accounts. I rather have just had one for each card but I think it will be worth it in the end. Sometimes you have to take a few steps back to take many more going forward. 

All that matters is that you are okay with the outcome. Nice job!

SN: From my research here, to take advantage of the 2 cards for 1 HP on each report, people usually have two browsers open and fill out both applications first and then hit submit within seconds of each other. 

Message 52 of 55
masscredit
Valued Contributor

That's pretty much what I did. I hit submit for the second one after I saw the first approval pop up.  I received an alert for one EQ inquiry here. Credit Sesame is reporting two from Cap 1 on TU. Waiting to see if I get another one on EQ.  Those are my two main reports that I follow. EX is kind of like the family member that nobody talks to so I rarely follow that one. Plus it's hard to get info for it.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 53 of 55
Gmood1
Super Contributor

One of those will probably disappear tomorrow on TU. The exact same thing happen to me. TU was also performing maintenance this morning.
Message 54 of 55
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I'm looking at Credit Karma that tends to be on the money when it come to accounts. The scores are off but I found the account info to be accurate. 

I'm only showing 1 inquiry on my TU report. The same with EQ. I'm going to check my real reports after all of my accounts are reporting (Lowes is already showing up). That will tell the whole story but I think I might get away with one pull x 3.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.