Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashley Furniture Acceptancenow

tag
mo15473
Contributor

Ashley Furniture Acceptancenow

Wanted to inform any one who is rebuilding or wants a positive installment on there report. I went to Ashley Furniture this past weekend because I was on a app spree and the wife wanted a new bedroom set. I had an account with RAC Acceptance now and had to make a payment. GE decline me two years ago. Acceptancenow put a positive installment on my EX showing that I pay ontime, and that let me tell you my score went up fast. For all wondering the truth about programs like this if they report well I am here to tell you that yes they do. Over paid for my couch yes, but it is now officially paid in full and its shows that I paid 3k for 2 years in positive installment and have never been late. Started another account with them this past weekend. Sign a new agreement saying that they now report to EX and TU as an installment loan. Also they now offer 90day same as cash and will still report the amount fiance to the credit bureau even if paid off in 90days. Wow can you say thats cool. So just wanted to inform the folks online that there are ways to rebuild or obtain a positive installment loan showing that you are responsible.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ashley Furniture Acceptancenow

Did you try again for the GE backed Ashley card and was declined again this weekend so went with acceptancenow again?
Message 2 of 3
mo15473
Contributor

Re: Ashley Furniture Acceptancenow

No. GE deal was great. I Just didn't bother applying for it. Also it would have been another CC and I wanted another installment loan on my report to build up plus they gave me 300 off on a new account so I just stayed with acceptancenow.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.