Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Accelerated Rewards Card

tag
RiotMonster
Valued Member

Re: BOA Accelerated Rewards Card

Im gonna definitely try to ask them if they don't approve me, if they can use the current report to apply for the card you just mentioned creditkid, i doubt they willletme but its worth a shot :] hoping to get the Accelerated card though :[

Starting Scores: EQ- 540 TU-524 EX-539
Current Scores: EQ-710 TU-707 EX-715 (FAKO) as of 12-21-2010
Goal: 720+ across all 3, UTI 4% or lower
Message 11 of 14
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Haha good luck with that, I also like BofA is because they're lenient with CLI.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 12 of 14
RiotMonster
Valued Member

So i called this morning and spoke to one of the credit analysis and they transferred me to another agent to speed up the app status process since they still didnt have a decision. They transferred me to a really nice rep who verified some of my info, and came back and told me i had been approved by the credit department just needs one more approval which she said will be process by today and gave me my initial CL of 1000 since i was a new customer to BOA, i figured it be better to leave it at that since i dont want them to think im desperate for credit and have a negative reaction.

Thanks you all the feedback you have given me :]

Starting Scores: EQ- 540 TU-524 EX-539
Current Scores: EQ-710 TU-707 EX-715 (FAKO) as of 12-21-2010
Goal: 720+ across all 3, UTI 4% or lower
Message 13 of 14
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Congrats!! That's the same CL that I started with 3 1/2 months ago( Now at $3200). What's great about BofA is that you don't need to wait a certain amount of time to request CLI.

Just make payments on time and keep a low balance before you request a CLI.

Enjoy your new card!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.