Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance Transfer

tag
ando35
Frequent Contributor

Balance Transfer

I want to get a balance trnasfer offer with 0% for 12-15 months. Cap one had given me an offer but it expired and they wont re offer even though my credit is better now. My cedit is 670 equifax fico from this site. I got ofered a pre qual from amex for a 0% transfer for 15 months but it diod not say what the limit is. It could be 500 which is not worth the hard inquiriy. What should I do?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Balance Transfer

@ando35 wrote:

I want to get a balance trnasfer offer with 0% for 12-15 months. Cap one had given me an offer but it expired and they wont re offer even though my credit is better now. My cedit is 670 equifax fico from this site. I got ofered a pre qual from amex for a 0% transfer for 15 months but it diod not say what the limit is. It could be 500 which is not worth the hard inquiriy. What should I do?

There are quite a few cards that have BT offers for the time period you list.  Check out Chase, Citi and Bank of America and you'll see various cards that probably fit your needs.  No creditor though is going to tell you your limit prior to applying and that is one of the downsides to applying for a card just for a balance transfer; you may end up with a card that does not give you a high enough limit to transfer the entire amount you desire.  Good luck if you choose to apply.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.