Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello woopah I"ve had the card for 10 mos util at time of CLI was 0 no balance at the time hit the luv button at the 5 mos mark increased by 2K.

Thanks! I would love a CLI on my BB card, a store card, current util is 14.6%, so maybe I'll wait until my camera is paid off!
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey HTSU haven"t talked to you in a while good to here from you It"s the Best Buy store card.
Message 12 of 23
USC08
Frequent Contributor

me too!
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 13 of 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey HTSU haven"t talked to you in a while good to here from you It"s the Best Buy store card.

Hey back atcha! I'm still very new with them, but I am definitely making a note for this fall. Thanks and congrats!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

HTSU Thank you Mam

Message Edited by credit08 on 07-17-2008 07:15 PM
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woopah why wait you deserve it!!!! go for it thanks for all your input
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Woopah why wait you deserve it!!!! go for it thanks for all your input

I'm just worried they'll reject me! I know, I'm a wuss. But I love this card, and I don't want to do anything that might make them think they should close it. But I have had it over 18 months, never late, but then I've never carried a balance long enough for them to get any interest from me either.
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I went and did it, and I got a CLI that doubled my CL to $4400.00. I'm not going to be taking use of it, but I know it's helping my util.

I hope it's a soft, like yours was!
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesumm!!! woopah congrats no rush to use it now that you have at your disposal "sweet" bump though. Have a wonderful and safe weekend.
Message 19 of 23
USC08
Frequent Contributor

Sweeeeet..
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.