Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later Approvals lately?

tag
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later Approvals lately?

FYI - I have never been given an Auto CLI with BML, but in turn I have never been denied a CLI when making purchases over my Available Credit. That's how I got up to 4.1K Credit Limit.. I started with 700 limit 2 years ago. 

Message 41 of 84
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

They gave me an auto CLI sometime this year but auto CLI's are unusual in my experience.

Message 42 of 84
studiogeek
Valued Member

Thank you for this info!

I have one Paypal account already with BML and a debit card attached.

Can I create a second Paypal account and get a second debit card for the new account to add a Smart Connect account to?

The goal is to have the functionality you have even though I already have the debit card and BML on the same Paypal account.

Can you have more than debit card in your name with Paypal (separate accounts)?

Thanks!!

Aug 2012 TU/EQ/EX 500's (zero positive credit, one 6 year old CO for $1100) Rebuild->Cap 1 secured $200->TU 610 EQ/EX 640, Shell $500 (cli) $750, Macy's $500, Bloomie's $500 ->(cli $1.2K), Victorias' Secret $750->(cli 1K) (level 2 moves) NFCU Visa Signature $15K/$20K, USAA $4K, Amex Blue $9K/$37K, Amex Costco $10.5K Penfed Visa $2.5K, OCCU Beaver $20K, Amex SP Gold(no limit), Chase PRG 26K ~ MyFico TU775 EQ789 EX766 / $0-$200,000 CL in just 18 months.
Message 43 of 84
shane82388
Established Contributor

Yep! I have both. I think they have to be "business" accounts to get the debit cards though...? Anyone confirm?
Message 44 of 84
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

FYI - I have never been given an Auto CLI with BML, but in turn I have never been denied a CLI when making purchases over my Available Credit. That's how I got up to 4.1K Credit Limit.. I started with 700 limit 2 years ago. 

I can confirm this.  I have only wanted to purchase something more than my credit limit twice, but was instantly granted any additional credit that I needed.  I think they try to quickly approve anything you want to buy with BML.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 45 of 84
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

You can have a Debit card for each PP account....but to be approved for the debit card, each account must be Premier status...meaning everything is Verified and bank accounts are linked. I only have the one Debit Card on my SC account.
Message 46 of 84
shane82388
Established Contributor

Ah premier is what i meant...although business will work too...(which is what I have both my accounts as...)

Message 47 of 84
shane82388
Established Contributor

Also, im pretty sure you cant draw from your BML using your paypal accounts debit card...that only works with Smart Connect...i tried recently because i thought it would work but it didnt...unless im doing something wrong?

Message 48 of 84
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

No BML cannot be used as a "Back Up Funding" mechanism for the Debit Card only PPSC or PPEXMC. In order to take advantage of BMLs Cash Advance feature you need to have a 2nd PP acct. BMLs cash advance only allows you to "Send" funds to another PP account.
Message 49 of 84
cd2004
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know the backdoor for BML...I have applied twice and my denial was because the information I provided does not match credit bureau but I have applied for all my other cards with the same information and never had a problem.

Current 3B scores May 2022: EQ: 806 TU: 798 EX: 797
Message 50 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.