Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay can go to ____

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay can go to ____

Unfortunately just like the credit agencies, insurance companies, etc most just accept documents as proof without reviewing them. It's up to the consumer to challenge. I expected it and the handled the challenge appropriately
Message 51 of 52
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Blispay can go to ____

@red259 wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:
At first she was grilling me about "why wasn't this reported immediately once your account was compromised" then i told her because her company wouldn't allow me to report it... and she helped me, kinda ticked off that I have to wait 7-10 days to receive a paper and 7-10 more days to get credited.. which I'm sure will report the balance

Heh. No way am I dealing with this company. Never heard of such nonsense on a fraud before. The least they could have done is taken immediate action and then requested documentation in follow-up which is what most lenders will do. 

Youve never dealt with Macys or pre-TD Target for fraud before.... its very antiquated and one side doesnt know what the other hand is doing...

This is on the same level as them

Message 52 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.