Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI button BofA?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

CLI button BofA?

Hello!

I was wondering where the credit limit increase button went for my cash rewards bank of america card? I signed on and it's no longer there? I just paid the whole thing off and was going to attempt to request a CLI. 

Thoughts? Thanks!

EQ: 610 TU: 615 EX: 625

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $550 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
core
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI button BofA?

It's still there for me.  Although it's not a button, just a plain text link.  "Request a credit line increase" in the card details section right under "Amount over total credit line: $0.00".  If yours is missing perhaps you're not eligible again yet?

Is it worth a hard pull though?  It wouldn't be for me.  Mine's been stuck at $500 since day 1 and no auto-luv ever.  I just deal with it.  This card doesn't have much going for it anymore anyway.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was gone and has recently come back. May have been gone 6 months or so, about the time of my last increase. Maybe they did an account review/SP and deemed you not eligible right now.

Message 3 of 16
ikeguy

Mine disappeard on one of my BofA cards and the other one still there.  Guess it's their way of saying tisk tisk...  Shall we say "Mother BofA may I?"  BS!

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine was gone and has recently come back. May have been gone 6 months or so, about the time of my last increase. Maybe they did an account review/SP and deemed you not eligible right now.

Message 4 of 16
boober
Frequent Contributor

In the 7 months or so that my account with them has been open it's always been there.

I'm always tempted to try for one but it appears to be an HP no matter based on the way it's worded.

Anyone try for one to confirm?

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@boober wrote:

In the 7 months or so that my account with them has been open it's always been there.

I'm always tempted to try for one but it appears to be an HP no matter based on the way it's worded.

Mine has been hanging around for a few weeks. Tried on 12/31 and got hit with a HP.

Message 6 of 16
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Mines been there for 2 years and I finally pay it all off and it disappears haha 

EQ: 610 TU: 615 EX: 625

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $550 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 7 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Mine was there, but then they gave me an auto increase a month ago and it seemed to.disappear. I'll check later to see if it is there.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@boober wrote:

Mine is always been there too but i never bothered to use it.

I seem to always get great results enough by calling in and talking with a U/W who can pull more strings.

Message 9 of 16
wmweeza
Established Contributor

My understanding is that it is ALWAYS a HP with BofA.

I can confirm that my last CLI came with a HP

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.