Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One No-Hassle Rewards Cards...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Cap One No-Hassle Rewards Cards...

I remember seeing this card advertised on TV a lot several years ago (after I lost all my Cap. One accts.) but haven't heard anything about it recently. Was it replaced by the Quicksilver Cards?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Cap One No-Hassle Rewards Cards...

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

I remember seeing this card advertised on TV a lot several years ago (after I lost all my Cap. One accts.) but haven't heard anything about it recently. Was it replaced by the Quicksilver Cards?

hmmm maybe they got re branded as venture card possibly ?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Yes, with some generations in between.  (There was the green(?) one which gave 1% now and 0.5% as an annual bonus).   But No Hassle is still used for the reward program

Message 3 of 6
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

My green No-Hassle Rewards card was PC'd to Quicksilver.  My rebuilder platinum card PC'd to Quicksilver One.

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 4 of 6
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

The Green One "No Hassle Reward Card MC" was replaced by the Quicksilver One card with the effective date for new card issue when the old one expired. Cap-1 sent everyone that held a Green Card a letter saying as much - if you managed to get upgraded to the no AF card you get the Quicksilver Visa version.

Message 5 of 6
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@pipeguy wrote:

The Green One "No Hassle Reward Card MC" was replaced by the Quicksilver One card with the effective date for new card issue when the old one expired. Cap-1 sent everyone that held a Green Card a letter saying as much - if you managed to get upgraded to the no AF card you get the Quicksilver Visa version.

I found this older 2014 thread after search, and it was very fascinating to me, b/c as of 10/11/2015, I still have what was originally given to me in 2012 as a "Capital One No Hassle Miles" card, with the 2x rewards structure intact and which i still have as an active, open card for me (i.e., was not closed out).  On my statements, Cap1 refers to it now as a "Platinum" card, but since my understanding was that true Cap1 Platinum cards do not come with a rewards structure, and since Cap1 still references the "No Hassle Rewards" feature itself on my statements, I guess I still rather fondly refer to it as my "Cap1 No Hassle Miles" card...

J/c, does anyone still have this branded version of the card open -- either as Cap1 "No Hassle Rewards" or "No Hassle Miles" -- out there in the wild?  I performed a search on the forum and some posters were still posting threads referring this particular Cap1 product branding as being active and with card images displayed as late as 2014, if I am hopefully remembering right?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.