Valued Member
keninmiami

Capital one CLI request

okok after learning so much on here and getting great results obtaing new accounts I decided tonight to go over some existing cards and go for CLI requests so I started with Capital One. Account opened 3 years perfect pay used the back door number listed here (great information) picked up to a rep in 3 rings.

He stated there will be no customer initiated CLI's until further notice and they will be soon reviewing accounts and pulling credit to offer CLI's to existing customers so since I have never applied for a Cli (did not even know what that was 3 months ago) I decided to wait till the end of the year and keep learning along the way. My nine new accounts all have good starting amounts so I will just leave my old accounts alone and not cancel them due to age factor. I got good results obtaining new good accounts but could not get cli's on existing perfect pay accounts! Seems kinda strange~

New Contributor
mark925

Re: Capital one CLI request

If you log into your account on Capital One's site and dig through their help/customer service portion there's a part in there that mentions that they aren't doing any CLI's at this time.  So it's not just you....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}