Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Help

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Help

You get them on here or with a Walmart credit card but they are different one is tu 98 and one is tu 08

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 11 of 13
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@kyjd-2015 wrote:

Hello, 

I finally decided to post on here after reading hundreds of these forums.  Here is my question: I am currently in law school and I am trying to build my credit.  In Novemebr I was approved for a Citi Diamond Prefferred with a $1K limit and I have a Cap One Plat. with $750.  I recently learned about util% and started paying my credit cards off, which I do every month, before the cycle ends so that my balances will report low.  I would like to apply for a Chase Freedom card and I was curious about my approval odds.  My CK score is 624, which still reports 81% util.  I'm waiting for my correct balances to post before I apply.  Once that happens my credit score should jump up.  Also, I only have 4 Inq. on all of my credit reports over the last 2 years, inluding one this month from when I leased my car.  Any advice you have would be appreciated.  Thank you so much! Oh, and my averge account history is 1yr 4months.  

you got a lease with one inq? congrats.  the dealer pulled all three for me, and then the finance company pulled all three as well(still got the best rate though) 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 12 of 13
kyjd-2015
Established Member

I have 4 inq. on each credit report.  The leasr finance company pulled one from each.  Before that I only had 3.  

And I checked my FICO score on EQ and it says 652.  I already pay for EQ and the FICO score had the trademanrk sign next to it, so I am assuming it is legitimate.  Again, my balances have not updated to show less the 10% util.  Hopefully that will happen in the next week when my cycle ends.  

EQ-679 TU-721 EX-?

Citi Diamond Preferred ($1K) Cap One Venture ($2500) Discover IT ($4400) Chase Slate ($400) BofA Case Visa ($1000) CiTi AA ($2800)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.