Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom PC Question.......

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom PC Question.......

@UpNComing wrote:

@boomhower wrote:

You won't get the sign up bonus, that' incentive for new customers to apply.  I did the same thing though, PC'd from an old WAMU card.  Never thought that junk card would ever turn into something decent.

+1

I just want the same rewards that someone that applies for the card.  I dont need the sign up bonus.  I worried once I got an error message when trying to activate the 5% reward through Amazon......

We can't enroll you with the information you provided. Make sure you entered your last name exactly as it appears on your credit card. Please try entering your information again or call the number on the back of your card for assistance

I'll wait until the card arrives and try again.  If I still get the error msg I'll call a CSR.

Once you get the card, sign up with the Chase online site - from there you can set up your rewards and "activate" your 5% categories.

Message 11 of 12
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom PC Question.......

@p- wrote:

Once you get the card, sign up with the Chase online site - from there you can set up your rewards and "activate" your 5% categories.

I logged onto my Chase account this morning and everything had been switched over to the Freedom account.  I can access all rewards and tried to "activate" the reward there.  The rep told me that the only thing that changes is the expiration date, so it stands to reason I should be able to "activate" it using the last four, my last name and my zip code.  Maybe I have to activate the new card to use the rewards?

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.