Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase expedited shipping is FAST

tag
hahayepyep
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase expedited shipping is FAST

CSR actually offered me expediting before I could even ask.  She said 3-5 days, but I got my CSP in less than 24 hours.  Chase customer service is first class all the way!

My credit repair journey started in December 2013 with an EX of 568.
Oct 2014: 715EQ (myFICO)

Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. When I told my CSR that I was going out of town Saturday morning he said he could expedite my card to me so I could use it on my vacation and specifically stated I would receive the card within 1-2 business days, this was on Wednesday around 3:30 EST. Someone said in this thread earlier that their card was delivered very shortly after they got this "email confirming card shipped via UPS" notification... I still have yet to receive an email but whenever I get packages overnighted via UPS or FedEx there is always a lag, my package will arrivr and I will get a notificstion like 4 hours later saying my package was delivered lol.

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahayepyep,

What was your experience or timetable from ordering your card overnight to delivery? Did you get any email notifications or did it just show up on your doorstep?

Message 23 of 34
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

I signed up with a ups account and I typically got emails from them about my Chase expedited cards were shipped around 8 pm EDT

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called back and spoke to a much friendlier rep, he said thay do email shipping notifications to help avoid constant calls.

Message 25 of 34
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Called back and spoke to a much friendlier rep, he said thay do email shipping notifications to help avoid constant calls.

He is either lying or my Spam filter is pretty good Smiley Tongue

I only gotten one and that was for my Marriott card. I also had to wait a while to ask for it to be rushed and that was for the orginal card i guessed. Never had one for my Freedom, Amazon, CS or CSP 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, got a good news update that I hope is helpful for anyone who is in limbo. Just checked my UPS My Choice account and I do indeed have a package from Chase to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow! I was approved for the card Wednesday @ 4 PM EST and expedited shipping was requested at the time of approval. Hope this information helps. Back to watching Shark Week!

Message 27 of 34
hahayepyep
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hahayepyep,

What was your experience or timetable from ordering your card overnight to delivery? Did you get any email notifications or did it just show up on your doorstep?

No email, just showed up.

My credit repair journey started in December 2013 with an EX of 568.
Oct 2014: 715EQ (myFICO)

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous, got a good news update that I hope is helpful for anyone who is in limbo. Just checked my UPS My Choice account and I do indeed have a package from Chase to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow! I was approved for the card Wednesday @ 4 PM EST and expedited shipping was requested at the time of approval. Hope this information helps. Back to watching Shark Week!

Same here, except I have two packages on the way which is odd I guess.

Message 29 of 34
barbaralee
Established Contributor

That is the time that it took for me to get my Amazon Chase through plain ol' 7-10 day wait. I literally got the card within two days. I thought, "wow, that is fast! Chase is AMAZING!!" but then I looked on the envelope and saw that it ships out of a city 20 min. away from me. Smiley Indifferent

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.