cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correlation Between Amex Charge Limit & Revolver Approval?

tag
TenaciousRebuilder
New Contributor

Correlation Between Amex Charge Limit & Revolver Approval?

I was approved early Dec 2013 for a PRG. I was also declined on the same day for a Delta Gold with an EX score around 670 (I'm still rebuilding).

My plan has been to app again for the Delta Gold as soon as AMEX reports my PRG (hopefully after the 2nd statement cuts next week).

My question is does anyone think there is a correlation between the "hidden" spending limit for the AMEX charge card and approval chances for an AMEX revolover?

I just checked my spending ability online and my current PRG limit is at least $10,000. I'm guessing that is not the minimum, therefore AMEX likes me more than the minimum, therefore maybe my approval chances for a Delta arent' so bad???

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: Correlation Between Amex Charge Limit & Revolver Approval?

I dont think there is any based on DW's CLs and current spending ability. CSP 12k Freedom 7k Barclay Lufthansa 12k BCE 6k PRG - 45k (according to website) It would be an abnormal month if DW spent over 1k on "her" cards.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.