Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt know this about Cap1

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Didnt know this about Cap1

So first i tried reaching them on FB and its like pulling teeth with them to try and have FB to get them to process a manual CLI. Like they always give me the go to the website. Well i did that already...etc. I wanted a CLI to process another BT. Of which i started the process and while doing it i noticed theres no transfer fee. Im not sure if this is because of my BT offer with them or if thats everyday? But i just thought it was awesome that there was no transfer fee. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Didnt know this about Cap1

@Skye12329 wrote:

So first i tried reaching them on FB and its like pulling teeth with them to try and have FB to get them to process a manual CLI. Like they always give me the go to the website. Well i did that already...etc. I wanted a CLI to process another BT. Of which i started the process and while doing it i noticed theres no transfer fee. Im not sure if this is because of my BT offer with them or if thats everyday? But i just thought it was awesome that there was no transfer fee. 

No, that's not an everyday thing.  Capital One offers from time to time no BT fee promotions.

Message 2 of 3
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Didnt know this about Cap1

There's no BT fee but your standard APR applies monthly. I'd rather pay $100 upfront to transfer a couple thousand dollars and have that balance be interest free for 12-18 months, than to pay no BT fee and interest accrue monthly...especially if your standard APR is 19.8 like mine is.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.