Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI - Juniper CLI Process

tag
krielly
Established Contributor

FYI - Juniper CLI Process

Just posting for your info. I emailed Juniper to ask about the process for CLI, if it was automatic, and if it was hard or soft pull either way. Here is the response:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Juniper MasterCard account.
"We understand your concerns regarding your credit limit. Please be advised that our credit department will review your account for a credit line increase every 4 to 6 months automatically. We can also review your account to determined if you are eligible for a credit limit increase at your request.
Please be advised in order to see if you qualify for a credit line increase, we would have to review your credit report. When we review your credit report it is considered a "Soft Inquiry". This means that the inquiry can only be seen by you and no other creditor nor does it effect your credit score in any way.
If you would like to have your account reviewed for a credit limit increase please reply to this message or contact the number on the back of your card."
I've had the card almost 6 mos, so I'll probably just wait for an automatic review.....
Just thought I would share the info.
K

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FYI - Juniper CLI Process

Good to know.  Thanks for the post.  Good luck on the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
iwantbettercredit
Regular Contributor

I just love when they say they check accounts automatically every 4-6 months.  That simply is not true, I have had my card for nearly 1 year. They never reviewed my account.  I asked for a CLI last months and thet denied me.  I have never been late, and have an excellent payment history on all my cards.  They just dont give CLI freely, they are stingy. 
Navy Fed Visa $10,000
Navy Fed MasterCard $3,500
Pen Fed Visa $7500
Discover $3,200
Message 3 of 11
krielly
Established Contributor

Yup, I didn't get my CLI. The CSR on the phone told me 6-8 mos......so which is it? Also, she implied that I didn't need to ask for a CLI, they would automatically review.......

RIGHT Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

oh well..............in 2012, all my baddies will be gone.......I'm sure the time will fly right by Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 4 of 11
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

Thanks krielly for that information; however; that has not been my experience with Juniper or Barclays.  The one CLI that I received I requested and it was hard inquiry after having the card for 10 months.  I have not received any auto CLIs but I have noticed that they review my CR monthly. 
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just wondering how much of a credit line you guys have with Juniper.  Mine is 1000.  I have been with them since 07, should I request an CLI? dP
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was just wondering how much of a credit line you guys have with Juniper.  Mine is 1000.  I have been with them since 07, should I request an CLI? dP

I have had my card a little over a year. I started at $1000 & a few of Months ago I called and was raised to $2500.Try the backdoor #.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

have had juniper card for 3 years started with 3000.00 cl , used the card alot never got increase as matter of

fact they gave me a cld about 4 months ago to 1700.00 credit score at time was 786 and 746 not good card

to deal with

Message 8 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Self - Juniper card for 2+ years no auto CLI

DW - Juniper card for 15 months and no auto CLI

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they always check your credit report before a CLI?  Would it be more beneficial to get a new card rather than request a CLI?  dP
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.