Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Ever Cyber Stolen Credit Card

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: First Ever Cyber Stolen Credit Card

Lol NOT!! I'm middle aged with no kids or grandkids. What on earth would I do with a toy? Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Lol NOT!! I'm middle aged with no kids or grandkids. What on earth would I do with a toy? Smiley Very Happy

..... toys for grown ups? Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy ummm No!
Message 13 of 19
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
I just googled the name of the site and the only one listed is in Hong Kong. SMH Wow!

Welcome to the club, baller! I spoke to investigators when it happened to me in SF. They busted a ring that had ties to China and Russia. Not suprised about your Hong Kong charge. That's how they roll.

Message 14 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

..... toys for grown ups? Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 19
Luscher
Valued Contributor

7-10 days? When it happened to my Discover card, they overnighted me a new card.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 16 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

They offered to expedite it for $29.95. Ummm thanks but no thanks!
Message 17 of 19
Luscher
Valued Contributor

LOL!!!! it was free for me. I don't have Barclays for many reason though Smiley Happy
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 18 of 19
baller4life
Super Contributor

It's my lowest limit card. So, no I'm not paying to expedite it. Only even using the thing to show usage so hopefully they will cli me.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.