Garden Club - March 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club March 2016

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, and this is incredibly important: In before Pizza!

I know, right?  Smiley Happy

You know that poor girl stayed up all night waiting for this thread...  I better be nice, she knows where I work.  Smiley Happy

yea, I did actually....Im not in a good mood this morning on 4 hrs of sleep waiting on your butt to grace the CC section with the garden thread.  This has always been reserved for a MOD to do....Smiley Sad

I'm sorry, dear lady. I've always thought it was for the mods as well, as I only ever see Sunrise and Kenny (and before that, Lexie) update it. I hope you have a good day. You deserve it.

Message 31 of 1,215
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

popping in for March.....waited up till 245am to post, but the GC thread was no where to be found, so I went to bed. (sighs)........Smiley Sad

Hope everyone has a great day and gardening Month!

Good morning beautiful!  Smiley Happy

Actually, anyone can start the garden thread, and I've done it many times before.

You, too, have the authority to copy, paste, edit, and start the next one.

Sorry you didn't get much sleep, but the good news is that we were ALL thinking of YOU!  Smiley Happy

Really.....you just have to let a MOD know that youre doing it?  I would think you would have to tell someone that youre doing it, or there could be several GC threads??? 

Ill be ok as the day goes on, dreaming of the next GC hoping to be first...(sighs)...I think I have a better chance at getting back in with Chase than I do being first post in the monthly GC...LOL...

Yall were sweet to think of me though....I really do need extra help, LOLSmiley Wink

Message 32 of 1,215
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I think anyone can start the garden club thread. A mod usually does, but they're just people too. It's possible they are just busy with real life things.

Doesn't matter who starts it, it's always an active thread! Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys.  My last app was for the Chase Amazon card in August last year.  Lately I've been feeling the itch to app for something.  Can you guys recommend methods or tricks to ignore it?

Stay out of approvals. Figure out if it's good for you to check in here or take some time away from the board in general. When you get an itch, find something to replace it with, like SP CLI's, asking for APR reductions, making plans/goals, etc.  

Message 34 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

popping in for March.....waited up till 245am to post, but the GC thread was no where to be found, so I went to bed. (sighs)........Smiley Sad

Actually, anyone can start the garden thread, and I've done it many times before.

Sorry you didn't get much sleep, but the good news is that we were ALL thinking of YOU!  Smiley Happy

Really.....you just have to let a MOD know that youre doing it?  I would think you would have to tell someone that youre doing it, or there could be several GC threads??? 

Ill be ok as the day goes on, dreaming of the next GC hoping to be first...(sighs)...I think I have a better chance at getting back in with Chase than I do being first post in the monthly GC...LOL...

Yall were sweet to think of me though....I really do need extra help, LOLSmiley Wink

Maybe next month you should just start the thread. Smiley Very Happy On the other hand, I can see it being a race between several of the members and there being 8 new "April" garden clubs. Smiley LOL

Message 35 of 1,215
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

Nope.  If it's not up and running by 5am on the first, I just start it.  Heaven forbid we end up with a duplicate, the mod can just kill one. 

I'm glad that you enjoyed our silliness.

I'm going to go to work now...  I've got like 19 courses to take today, a 1.5 hour meeting, and will pull my credit reports at noon...here's hoping that everything has updated!

Happy March boys and girls.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 36 of 1,215
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, and this is incredibly important: In before Pizza!

I know, right?  Smiley Happy

You know that poor girl stayed up all night waiting for this thread...  I better be nice, she knows where I work.  Smiley Happy

yea, I did actually....Im not in a good mood this morning on 4 hrs of sleep waiting on your butt to grace the CC section with the garden thread.  This has always been reserved for a MOD to do....Smiley Sad

I'm sorry, dear lady. I've always thought it was for the mods as well, as I only ever see Sunrise and Kenny (and before that, Lexie) update it. I hope you have a good day. You deserve it.

Ill be ok...I just needed to be a baby for a little bit and gripe, LMAO!!!

As my coffee kicks in, Ill be better, LOL Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

Maybe next month you should just start the thread. Smiley Very Happy On the other hand, I can see it being a race between several of the members and there being 8 new "April" garden clubs. Smiley LOL

April is THE season for gardening, right? 

Silver to gold is a REALLY long time. Just sayin'. 

Message 38 of 1,215
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

I think it depends on "who you are" as well.  Some posters get more attention than others, and some garden threads could only be a couple a pages LOL....I might consider it though...Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 1,215
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

Nope.  If it's not up and running by 5am on the first, I just start it.  Heaven forbid we end up with a duplicate, the mod can just kill one. 

I'm glad that you enjoyed our silliness.

I'm going to go to work now...  I've got like 19 courses to take today, a 1.5 hour meeting, and will pull my credit reports at noon...here's hoping that everything has updated!

Happy March boys and girls.

Good luck, hope the reports have updated!!!! Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 40 of 1,215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.