Garden Club Meeting - November 2011

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Meeting - November 2011

@Bluerain wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
To ptr,bluerain It's my bad. I should have said I got hard pull only on first fail attempt but not for 3 times after that. I'm existing member as I got Zync around april this year.

Haha no problem.  I was about to call AMEX and say "So I know this guy (or girl) who you gave a decision to without doing a hard pull.  I'd like the same treatment please!"

LOL I was thinking of calling and saying the same thing !

Smiley Happy  Great minds...!

Message 81 of 188
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bluerain wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
To ptr,bluerain It's my bad. I should have said I got hard pull only on first fail attempt but not for 3 times after that. I'm existing member as I got Zync around april this year.

Haha no problem.  I was about to call AMEX and say "So I know this guy (or girl) who you gave a decision to without doing a hard pull.  I'd like the same treatment please!"

LOL I was thinking of calling and saying the same thing !

Smiley Happy  Great minds...!

Smiley Very HappySmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 188
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Well, I'm officially gardening until Spring. Smiley Happy Pretty happy with how I'm set up for the future now. Today I added a Cap1 Cash Back with a 500 CL and a secured Baxter CU card with 250 CL on it. My baddies are disappearing, my debt is almost completely zero'ed, and now my true FICO scores are approaching 700.

I'm holding tight this winter and keeping my utl% low so by summer I'll be in full-blown Prime City. My reports should be 100% clean by then -- or only have 1 paid collection if I can't get it GW'ed. This is the best I've felt about my credit situation ever in my entire life (and I'm 31). I can't believe MyFico is working this well for me. It's really changing my life. A year ago people wouldn't front me a stick a bubble gym. Not to be dramatic, but I never ever imagined a day would come when I would actually have decent credit. My TU was 676 yesterday and today a paid collection from 2008 was deleted. My true TU FICO is probably 680-685 right now.

Once these two new cards hit with low utl%, I should be in 700-range by spring (at least with TU -- although probably EX, as well).

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 83 of 188
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Fell off the band wagon, went ahead and applied for a chase freedom to complete my collection and now I will be gardening for a whole at least until these accounts age past 6 months. 5 new accounts in the last 6 months. Thanks a lot myfico!

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 84 of 188
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Well, I'm officially gardening until Spring. Smiley Happy Pretty happy with how I'm set up for the future now. Today I added a Cap1 Cash Back with a 500 CL and a secured Baxter CU card with 250 CL on it. My baddies are disappearing, my debt is almost completely zero'ed, and now my true FICO scores are approaching 700.

I'm holding tight this winter and keeping my utl% low so by summer I'll be in full-blown Prime City. My reports should be 100% clean by then -- or only have 1 paid collection if I can't get it GW'ed. This is the best I've felt about my credit situation ever in my entire life (and I'm 31). I can't believe MyFico is working this well for me. It's really changing my life. A year ago people wouldn't front me a stick a bubble gym. Not to be dramatic, but I never ever imagined a day would come when I would actually have decent credit. My TU was 676 yesterday and today a paid collection from 2008 was deleted. My true TU FICO is probably 680-685 right now.

Once these two new cards hit with low utl%, I should be in 700-range by spring (at least with TU -- although probably EX, as well).

Way to go! Keep up the good work...

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 85 of 188
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meltdownblitz wrote:
Fell off the band wagon, went ahead and applied for a chase freedom to complete my collection and now I will be gardening for a whole at least until these accounts age past 6 months. 5 new accounts in the last 6 months. Thanks a lot myfico!

I assume you got approved.  What CL and rate did you get? Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 188
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Oops I thought I said I got approved. But yes I was approved for 3500 with rate of 17.5 I think. They said I haver to wait 24 hours to find out my rate because it's still being calculated.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 87 of 188
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

Paid off my USAA balance and I'm back to 705 equifax

feels good

Hopefully I get another big boost when I'm done paying down BoA

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 88 of 188
Anonymous
Not applicable

@drsmith wrote:

Paid off my USAA balance and I'm back to 705 equifax

feels good

Hopefully I get another big boost when I'm done paying down BoA

Nice!  I'm very close to paying down my two remaining balances of about $1200 total

Message 89 of 188
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I may have CC burnout, LOL!

Nothing is floating my boat other than having everything paid off.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 90 of 188
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.