cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotel Credit Cards with annual free stay?

tag
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Hotel Credit Cards with annual free stay?

I'm shopping hotel cards and the benefit I'm seeking is the annual free night stay.

If you know of some hotel cards that also have other unique benefits, I'm open to that as well.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hotel Credit Cards with annual free stay?

Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Hhonors reserve, all have an annual free night.

Message 2 of 9
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Hhonors reserve, all have an annual free night.

Do you know if the free night offer is limited to domestic properties, or can it be used anywhere (i.e. London)?

Message 3 of 9
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

most offer free nights in certain cetegory #'s, and can be domestic and/or foreign.

You need to figure out what hotel you want to stay at and that would limit the card choices.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 4 of 9
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@j_casteel wrote:

most offer free nights in certain cetegory #'s, and can be domestic and/or foreign.

You need to figure out what hotel you want to stay at and that would limit the card choices.

Yep. If the ONLY thing that you care about is the free night, I would go with the Citi Reserve or the Chase IHG. No category restrictions on those.

Message 5 of 9
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

Yep. If the ONLY thing that you care about is the free night, I would go with the Citi Reserve or the Chase IHG. No category restrictions on those.

You need to spend more than 10,000 in a calendar year to get the free night with Citi Reserve. It's not the case with Chase IHG.

Message 6 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Is the Chase IHG metal? Like Marriott and CSP

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 9
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I believe it's plastic. I have the old Visa Sig and my MCW is on the way. I will let you know once I receive it.

Message 8 of 9
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

It all depend on whether you travel on business (where they book you with certain chain) or for personal. I personally like Marriott. You can also check out Sheraton (SPG), IHG, Hilton and others. 

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.