Established Member
chibob

How do you continue an application at PSECU...

I was chugging along the application, until I got to the part about funding. Unfortunately, I don't have an active checking account yet.

I'm having a sort of chicken and egg problem, because it seems most checking type accounts need a checking account to fund them.

I faxed in some identification stuff to Alliant today. Their account could supposedly be funded with a credit card, but the online app couldn't verify my identiy :smileymad:. Hopefully everything will go smoothly there, and I will finally have a checking account and these problems will be behind me.

I mainly want the PSECU for the EX FICO, but their credit card looks mildly interesting.

Basically, at some point I would like to continue my application (unless I have to start over, I've been looking really hard for a way to continue). Can someone point me in the right direction.

Also, any chance I could use a debit card to fund  PSECU account? I can just wait for Alliant to come through (if they do), but is there some other trick to get it funded? I have cash, debit, or credit, but online, cash doesn't really work. If there was some trick to fund with debit/credit that would be cool. To me, it seemed that I needed to use a check or ACH transfer...

Anyway, I feel like a bumbling fool trying to get all this done.

Starting Score: EQ: 698 TU: 621
Current Score: EQ: 722 TU: 671
Goal Score: EQ: 750 TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
gadixie

Re: How do you continue an application at PSECU...

You can always send money order or if you have a credit card that offers checks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}