Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How good is Delta with CLI?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: How good is Delta with CLI?

Maybe when you checked it, it was literally in the process of updating, and the payment reflected in one place but not the other?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even more confused-

OK Payment posted-
balance 10.01 (expected)
Available CL 1,595

$600 I am thinking- not enough but a start- will see tomorrow,'

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Maybe when you checked it, it was literally in the process of updating, and the payment reflected in one place but not the other?

Message 12 of 15
heirophant
Established Contributor

This also happened to me.  I thought I got auto-luv after 2 months.  Turns out, they just added my payment to my credit limit and gave me that as available credit.  After 1 day, it reported 0 balance 1K available credit....I was sad.  They got my hopes up.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh = An old thread-

Yep- The payment got applied to the CL prior to it posting-

6 months later-

After CLI and re-allocation

Delta  $8K
Blue Cash  $5K
Simple Cash SB- $12K   
Also a Green

Started with a $1K Delta June 23rd 07

NO CLI until January

Message 14 of 15
gNaRKiLL
Regular Contributor

Ive hit the luv button a few times with this card and have had no luck. My experian score dropped after I got the card and has stayed absolutely stagnant while all my other ones are always moving around, hell it used to be the most active and now it never changes why my equifax has been moving up fast. All my balances are decreasing on my loans yet my score never moves, what gives. And amex wont give me any love.

Edit: Just pulled my CR from here and my dam EX fico is 678 now, thats 20 points higher than when they gave me the dam card, what gives. Amex is startin to piss me off. My fiance got a dam 4k limit with a 675 and I cant even get a limit raise with 6 months of perfect payment history.

Message Edited by gNaRKiLL on 05-22-2008 09:01 AM

Message Edited by gNaRKiLL on 05-22-2008 09:02 AM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.