Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think Lowes is out to get my dh...

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I think Lowes is out to get my dh...

I have called them 3x since Dec. 12 asking for dh to be removed as an au.  So far, nadda.  I called again today and was informed that my request was never actually processed.

Nice customer service Lowes.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I think Lowes is out to get my dh...

@fishbjc wrote:
I have called them 3x since Dec. 12 asking for dh to be removed as an au. So far, nadda. I called again today and was informed that my request was never actually processed.

GEMB card. Great store, stink-o card service.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think Lowes is out to get my dh...

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@fishbjc wrote:
I have called them 3x since Dec. 12 asking for dh to be removed as an au. So far, nadda. I called again today and was informed that my request was never actually processed.

GEMB card. Great store, stink-o card service.

I know I am over-reacting, but that kind of stuff REALLY gets my goat. Again, I work/have worked in CS all my life, so when people don't take their jobs seriously dealing w/ customers like I do- I get really upset. I know I am getting older and need to let patience take over, but it just seems to me that service in America is getting worse in certain venues.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.