Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is HVT Truly Working?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Is HVT Truly Working?

@SpecFile wrote:
Yes, my sessions can be kind of rough but it's all for the good of the patient!

I think my favorite was the one that you did on someone who had a zillion new cards, and you riffed on all the card names. Now, USAA is my favorite creditor on the planet, but you expanded USAA into "U Suck At App'ing" --I just about fell off the couch laughing at that one! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 14
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@SpecFile wrote:
Yes, my sessions can be kind of rough but it's all for the good of the patient!

I think my favorite was the one that you did on someone who had a zillion new cards, and you riffed on all the card names. Now, USAA is my favorite creditor on the planet, but you expanded USAA into "U Suck At App'ing" --I just about fell off the couch laughing at that one! Smiley Very Happy

I like that one too. I try to keep the HVT sessions fun but also educational at the same time.
Message 12 of 14
tbenz6876
New Contributor

I will shamefully say that I was one of those people that went apply crazy and got a ton of CC's. I did what I think is the best thing I could have done though. I cut up and closed 8 of the cards that I had. That leaves me 5 which are Prime cards like BoA, AMEX, and Barclay, and NFCU.

I have a LLC and I am trying to get my biz credit up, but it seems like that everyone nowadays wants a PG when you do some thing through the company that requires credit. I have a ton of inquires and evertime I talk to a creditor I have to explain to them that I have a business. The thread on Businss Credit 101 is good but it isnt everything. If there is someone out there that can explain how to get a business loan please post.
Message 13 of 14
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Start-ups are difficult and for that new credit is needed. It's the folks that app just for the sake of apping that need the most help. You are doing well. Keep doing your best every day and you will be successful.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.