cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

tag
Nord

J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

Hi all, does anyone have a backdoor number for J.Crew/Comenity Bank (I think they were formerly WFNNB)?

I have a $1,850 credit limit on my J.Crew store card that I would like to bump up to $2K. I've gone through the regular customer service route, but they've only ever been able to grant me miniscule CLIs (my last CL on this store card was $1,650), which I'm not quite sure why, as I use it regularly and pay it down.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barris
Established Member

Re: J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

How long have you been using the card and what kind of a balance do you maintain on it? As in percentage wise.
Message 2 of 3
Nord

Re: J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

I carry a balance only if I'm not sure that I'm going to keep a purchase (J.Crew has a 60-day return policy). Other than that, any purchases that I make that I know that I will definitely be keeping, I immediately pay down right away. So I would say percentage-wise, my balance fluctuates between 0% and 20%? It was 0% for most of last year, up until the holidays, for obvious reasons.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.