Nord

J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

Hi all, does anyone have a backdoor number for J.Crew/Comenity Bank (I think they were formerly WFNNB)?

I have a $1,850 credit limit on my J.Crew store card that I would like to bump up to $2K. I've gone through the regular customer service route, but they've only ever been able to grant me miniscule CLIs (my last CL on this store card was $1,650), which I'm not quite sure why, as I use it regularly and pay it down.

Thanks in advance!

Established Member
Barris

Re: J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

How long have you been using the card and what kind of a balance do you maintain on it? As in percentage wise.
Nord

Re: J.Crew/Comenity Bank/WFNNB Backdoor Number

I carry a balance only if I'm not sure that I'm going to keep a purchase (J.Crew has a 60-day return policy). Other than that, any purchases that I make that I know that I will definitely be keeping, I immediately pay down right away. So I would say percentage-wise, my balance fluctuates between 0% and 20%? It was 0% for most of last year, up until the holidays, for obvious reasons.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+