Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Advantage Credit Card

tag
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes Advantage Credit Card

It's just a new look, a facelift to make it a nicer looking card.

Doesn't Sychrony issue the card?  If so that might explain the misinformation on the financing.  I have to ask two to three times about everything and push them to get the right information when I call.  I asked again to stop receiving messages about the Wally World MC that I opted out of 3 times and the supervisor told me that the card would not replace my old card information about the starting date.  It was actually a manager, not a supervisor that gave me the wrong information again and I pushed him to simply check with someone else about it.  He just wanted me to wait and have the solutions team handle it.  Finally on the 12th time of me requesting him to check he did and came back to tell me that the card would have a new starting date.  (Yes, I laughed and made him admit I was right!  He disconnected the call shortly thereafter.....  They hate me when I am right!)

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 21 of 23
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received the new Lowe's Advantage Credit Card? I got this in the mail today. It seems to be the same as the old Lowe's card. I've linked to a mockup I created as I couldn't find any images of the new card.

https://goo.gl/photos/fvCLauSSGPiuZXub8

Got mine today. Nothing special. I haven't used my Lowe's card since last year, and paid off my 0% deferred balance back in January. It's helping pad my utilization, and that's about it. 

IMG_0849.png

Message 22 of 23
its_mona
New Contributor

I usually check about once a week but now that I'm a homeowner I try to do it at least twice! 😉
scores as of 9/5/16| EX 676| EQ 622| TU 649

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.