Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's not reporting

In the same boat. No reportng since August.  I rarely use it but just charged something to it to see if it would spur any update.  Now I wait.

Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

I called (Macys) yesterday and i was told that they will start reporting to the CB stating this week, they were having problems but the CSR assured me that in 30 days i will see my account reported on the CB.

Hope this help Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys,

I called (Macys) yesterday and i was told that they will start reporting to the CB stating this week, they were having problems but the CSR assured me that in 30 days i will see my account reported on the CB.

Good luck with that. I called in September and I was reassured that they would report the next week October. Still nothing! I spoke with 3 different reps and supervisors. They've been saying the same thing for months. 

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im glad they are slow on reporting because they are reporting a balance of $50 that I had 4 months ago and my balance with them is now 1k lol.

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys,

Good luck with that. I called in September and I was reassured that they would report the next week October. Still nothing! I spoke with 3 different reps and supervisors. They've been saying the same thing for months. 

+1. I don't think they even know when they are going to be reporting again. Bloomingdale's/ DSNB told me in early August that they would report in late October. They haven't reported since. 

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened my account in late august of this year. Have made some purchases and PIF. Still not reporting. My measly $400 CL, which is my smallest right now, doesn't make a difference anyway.

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Im glad they are slow on reporting because they are reporting a balance of $50 that I had 4 months ago and my balance with them is now 1k lol.

I'm with you. I decided to shop and not worry too much about PIF because they're not reporting anyway. I was at $450 reporting and now my balance is $875.  Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm with you. I decided to shop and not worry too much about PIF because they're not reporting anyway. I was at $450 reporting and now my balance is $875.  Smiley LOL

So, in other words, they might be doing some of us a favor. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, in other words, they might be doing some of us a favor. Smiley Happy

Originally NO but once I seen that they refuse to report I decided to do most of my Christmas shopping at Macy's and rack up with discounts and rewards. I'll knock this balance out on the next two statements. I'm so over Macy's though. I love shopping there but I dislike their customer service. (not in-store though)

Message 29 of 34
happy0510
Established Contributor

Anything yet?

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.