Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Limit on Chevron Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Max Limit on Chevron Credit Card?

Hey all, the last thread I was able to find on Synchrony's max limit was over two years ago, my fourth statement will be cutting soon and I wanted to be prepared for what I should be asking for as a CLI. I have seen some users report as high as $3000, any others care to share? I am interested in the store card only version not the Visa, thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
keisham320
Established Member

Re: Max Limit on Chevron Credit Card?

My Chevron credit card has a limit of 3k currently.
Message 2 of 11
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

@keisham320 wrote:
My Chevron credit card has a limit of 3k currently.

Same here, 3K.  I asked for a bump from 2.5K when I called to recon my Marvel card sl.  Could have got more, but was working Credit Solutions for 10K for Marvel.

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Chevron store card has a $6K limit... I also have a Chevron Visa with a $10K limit

Message 4 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

My Visa is $6k or $8k I believe... I did it through credit solution... I could probably go higher now but im at exposure limit overall and might actually close it.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My Chevron store card has a $6K limit... I also have a Chevron Visa with a $10K limit

Did you make it to this limit in increments? Or did you call credit solutions and they upped at once? 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the rewards on the Chevron card?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the rewards on the Chevron card?

A paltry 3cents a gallon. I know there are wayyy better gas cash back cards out there, but girlfriend is an immigrant with no credit history so I offered to add her as an AU on this card. It also allows me to limit my exposure being that the only thing she could buy is gas. 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit solutions raised the limits on both my store and visa accounts.

My store account was opened in 2006 with a $500 limit. In 2015 credit solutions raised the limit from $500 to $6000.

The visa account was opened in 2015 with a $1500 limit and credit solutions increased it to $10,000 a month after opening the accounts.

I opened the visa after the store card was increased to $6,000.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info stevend!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.