New Contributor
jboy1972

Re: Mini App Spree

Thanks, Will Do!!

I will be using BCE and Chase for my primary cards, so I will see in a year if i can lower my APR and maybe Chase will give me a CLI in the near future as well.

NFCU Flag Visa Sig $11k *| AMEX BCE $12.3k*| Discover It $5k *| Citi TY Preferred $3.5k *| Chase Freedom Visa $2k *|
| Lowe's $10k *| Bank of Hawaii Rewards Platinum Visa $7.8k *| Hawaii USA FCU Platinum Visa 3k *| Firestone 2.2k *|

FICO EQ- 747 (7/07/13) FICO EX -752 (8/07/13) FICO TU -751 (8/07/13)
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: Mini App Spree

jboy1972 wrote:

Thanks, Will Do!!

I will be using BCE and Chase for my primary cards, so I will see in a year if i can lower my APR and maybe Chase will give me a CLI in the near future as well.

Sounds like you have a good plan.  There is a possibility that Chase may auto-CLI (anywhere from 6-12 months).  If that does not occur, then you can request a CLI at some point in the future, just be aware that it will be a HP.  However, if you are in "garden mode", and as your recent inquiries age over time, then you may feel that an HP may be warranted for the CLI.  Best of luck on your credit journey!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}