cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New H E B Visa card by Imprint, Suspended.

tag
Wqadir1988

New H E B Visa card by Imprint, Suspended.

Applied fot it on the Imprint app, was accepted after uploading front and back of photo ID and a video selfie on april 27th, recieved card on may 4th, used it on UPS store for $6, and HEB store for $87. next day was at kroger store and it declined in the amount of $21.

Imprint app states my card is suspended, nothing i can do in app. there is no customer service number in the back of this card, after googling and some research one number showed up, but they are closed ... open 8am to 8pm daily. I dont know what kind of reasoning they will give me if any. will update...

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: New H E B Visa card by Imprint, Suspended.

@Wqadir1988 wrote:

Applied fot it on the Imprint app, was accepted after uploading front and back of photo ID and a video selfie on april 27th, recieved card on may 4th, used it on UPS store for $6, and HEB store for $87. next day was at kroger store and it declined in the amount of $21.

Imprint app states my card is suspended, nothing i can do in app. there is no customer service number in the back of this card, after googling and some research one number showed up, but they are closed ... open 8am to 8pm daily. I dont know what kind of reasoning they will give me if any. will update...

Sorry to hear that @Wqadir1988 

On the imprint-app I managed(can't remember how 🤦‍♂️...sorry) to enter questions and eventually I was transferred to a "Live Chat" CSR. I "think?" It was "not able to find an answer/or something to that effect. Hopefully, that helps "some?" 🤷‍♂️

GL and hope you get things resolved.

I❤️NY

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 11
Wqadir1988

Just spoke to customer service, and my account is "under review".   I suspect possible account closure. i was able to make a payment for those 2 charges i made so the balance will be zero when they close it. Good bye HEB/ Last electronic bank. Cant even cut the card, its solid metal.

Message 3 of 11
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Wqadir1988 wrote:

... Cant even cut the card, its solid metal.

Are you sure?

IMG_0408.jpeg

😜.  Lol ... I think I would find a way just for the "fun" of it due to your experience.

Sorry for your frustrations, @Wqadir1988

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$900K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 4 of 11
pauldc73
Valued Member

Just checked my account and it is still OK for now....  I did think it was funny and frustrating that I had to insert chip 3 times on Sunday for my last grocery trip to be approved however.....!

For those who are interested in these kind of things, the BIN number of 4888 00 of my card was previously registered to FIA card services.  Must have been reassigned to this new company.

Message 5 of 11
New Contributor

welp

so far my account is still good

i applied back on 4/19 and approved, used the virtual number the next day (heb delivery order)

card didnt show up until 3 days ago... its a nice looking "metal" card but i can see the machine alignment was off when they printed the name/number on it  😉

the last letter in my name, last digit in account number and cvv last digit is faded half way  🤦🏿‍♂️

i suspect there will be some issues since this is new territory, but it seems so bootleg.  

they didnt use the normal cc fulfillment centers to create and mail the card..

ccenv.png

and had to be the most minimalistic paperwork inside, no cardholder agreement or terms  (although the minimal terms* are listed inside the app)

ccterms.png

can't find too much feedback from others on the internets yet..but i will be checking to see if account closures are happenen.  

Message 6 of 11
Wqadir1988

Card is still Inactive... Called them again looking for answers but nope... nothing they know about why its inactive , all they know is its being reviewed... my card number  also is/was.. 4888 00..Limit is/was 8.5k. this bank sucks. I would rather have H E B card from Cap one with 500 limit which would work and stays open.

Message 7 of 11
Wqadir1988

@Aim_High  Smiley Happy...

Message 8 of 11
Jrobertson1998
Established Member

any updates? same thing happend to me.

Message 9 of 11
Drifter73
Frequent Contributor

@Jrobertson1998 wrote:

any updates? same thing happend to me.

Did you also try to use the HEB card at a competing grocery store? 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.