Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more credit cards

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

No more credit cards

I told my DH that I was not going to apply for a cc until some of my baddies fell off. Well I needed new swimsuits so I went online to newport news and found a few cute ones $111 total. well I had a 25% off coupon plus free shipping. But when I signed on it says you have been preapproved click here to accept. What did I do. I CLICKED.  I never carry a balance. I feel bad.

ggbb

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: No more credit cards

I was going to say, "Get yourself some self-control, woman!"  But really, with your mix of credit cards, it might not be so bad to add in a "store" card.  Not that Newport News is a real store, but since I'm guessing you might not be able to get a Macy's or something similar, build up some good credit with the NN and then maybe down the road you'll be able to get a nice department store card.

So maybe you didn't do such a bad thing, after all!  Smiley Happy