Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC TO BOA AMEX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC TO BOA AMEX

I did a product change to the boa amex acc cash rewards recently and just got the card in the mail today but the paper that came with it does not say anything about the terms of the new account nor if i m entitled to the 0% introductory apr .......Anyone has any previous experience with this PC !!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: PC TO BOA AMEX

It's not a new account - it's a PC. They may have a BT offer for your account, but don't expect a 0% deal. Those are usually for new accounts only. I have the BofA AMEX Rewards card and my current APR is 9.99%V. My BT offer is 3.99% through the statement of APR2010 with the usual BofA fee. That's eight months, which is meh. I won't be using it. I just PC'ed to the Accelerated Rewards card - I don't expect any change in my promo's at all.
Message 2 of 6
hemi961
Regular Contributor

I did the change to the Accelerated Amex card several months ago.  The only thing that came in the envelope was the card, the information followed.  I didn't really make a mental note of it but it seems that it was from one week to several weeks later. 
Message 3 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

They are slow getting out the PC cards. You didn't get a fresh 0% APR BT promo, did you?
Message 4 of 6
hemi961
Regular Contributor

I don't think I had a 0% offer at any time, I believe it was 2.99. I didn't pay any attention because I've never had a balance to transfer. I do remember that my statement had cut before I got the packet of terms in the mail. I looked at my statement to find out what my interest rate was as I hadn't received it yet from them.
Message 5 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@hemi961 wrote:
I don't think I had a 0% offer at any time, I believe it was 2.99. I didn't pay any attention because I've never had a balance to transfer. I do remember that my statement had cut before I got the packet of terms in the mail. I looked at my statement to find out what my interest rate was as I hadn't received it yet from them.

This is the way to be!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.