Message 21 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Please give me tough love!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's really quite easy if you set up autopay through billpay via your bank. No need to make it more complicated as some may be suggesting. Smiley Happy

Fair enough, but your post was autopay, implying from the CCC side, which in the case of chase does require a two step setup not bill pay push from your bank Smiley Happy

The other advantage with the Chase setup, OP can have a three-layer autopayment:

1) Minimum payment amount

2) Finish It amount to get a larger amount paid on the existing balance

3) Full Pay to catch any new charges and pay them in full, without new interest, so that 1 and 2 above continue to work to pay down the balance while OP continues to earn UR points on groceries next quarter.

Exactly!

@humuhumunukunukuapua'a wrote:

No implications at all. it's best that you don't make it more complicated for the OP than necessary. Easiest is best. Have a fantastic weekend! Smiley Happy

And the OP had asked for "tough love" surrounding his thought process on the paydown and NRB simply expanded on the autopay information since your post was vague/not clear with regard to the Freedom CC (i.e. Blue Print).  That's all he did.  "Easiest is best" when all the options are presented to help the OP depending on "what" is suggested - ccomplicated or not.  Shouldn't it be for the OP to decide which is best?  Have a fantastic and lovely day! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's best to keep this on topic. Have an absolutely fantastic weekend. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it's best to keep this on topic. Have an absolutely fantastic weekend. Smiley Happy

Yup, and my response above is stll on topic to what NRB had responded previously rgearding the Freedom (autopay) feature.  Have a lovely one too! Heart

Message 24 of 26
someg33k
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope you have a great weekend too..... BUT wth man is Thursday it for you? I work all day tomorrow too.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

And most important of all, I wish OP has the luckiest day. lmao

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.