Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change Arrival to Sally Mae

tag
degs138
Established Contributor

Product Change Arrival to Sally Mae

Has anyone had any luck Product changing an Arrival Card to a Sally Mae.  Since I have the Venture card I don't really need another travel card at the time.  I do need a grocery card.  Can the rewards points on Sally Mae be used for statement credit?

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Product Change Arrival to Sally Mae

It's my understanding that Barclays is pretty tight with Sallie Mae and doesn't allow PC to it.

If they did i have a Rewards MC i wouldn't mind switching it for myself.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wont happen. No brand card to cobrand
Message 3 of 5
Callandra
Valued Contributor

I'm yet to see a success story involving PC'ing from anything to Sallie Mae. You're probably going to have to apply for it (but the good news is is that you can move all of your current Barclay card limit to Sallie Mae once you get approved! Or use it to get a Sallie Mae if you're declined -- but you'll have to take the application HP). 

Yes, Sallie Mae rewards can be used as statement credit. That's what I do as I don't have any student loans. Smiley Happy

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to hijack but is Barclay pretty good about pc when it comes to their branded cards...I have an arrival + and may be considering a pc to ring before af
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.