Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q4 Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Q4 Discover

I'm with you Chickenpotpie I think the good folks at HD recognize me.

Amazon is fine by me there is nothing I dislike more than shopping around Xmas time...I would much rather sit back have a beer and wait for the UPS driver to deliver my stuff.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's great that Discover is trying to compete with freedom, although they should have at least included BJ's. I think the category cards are here to stay.
Message 12 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Thanks for the update on this!  Smiley Wink

I'm actually pretty stoked... Amazon was of course expected (and is appreciated by me personally) and the dept. stores isn't a great shock, but I must say adding Sam's Club is a nice touch for me. 

I don't have significant purchases at Sam's, but once the 4th quarter starts I might have to look a little harder at their selection.  I'm the first to admit that you must be careful, but on a handful of items I used to get from Amazon I've actually saved enough to justify my membership fee (without even considering the rewards from their credit card).  My local Sam's is next door to Wal-Mart, so it's not out of the way to go there for only a couple of items. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I shop at Sams often - so this is a good thing for me, I shop at Sam's all the time. 

Then during the Holidays it will be very helpful as well. 

Sweeeet! 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I buy restaurant gift cards at Sam's Club at 20% off.  Discover will take 10% off after that.  It's a great deal.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.