Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Amex backdating??

tag
joestay
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question on Amex backdating??

Wouldn't it be funny if the card backdates to a date before you were born just because you were an AU on your parents account.  Then you have a credit history that's older than you.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My dad gave me an american express card when I went to college bank in the eighties.  About 4 months ago I received my own american express gold card.  They back dated me to when my dad received his amex card back in 73.  So basically it is saying I had one since I was 4 years old.

Message 12 of 13
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Oh and by the way, that waitress @ I-HOP has a Platinum Amex!!!!

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.