Super Contributor
concorduser

Revolution card account closed

I got email today and called the csr and talked. They have closed my revolution card account since new banking partners coming on board and I have to reapply for the card again fall. It does not make sense, but I am not going to loose sleep over it. Those of you with revolution card might want to check your accounts to see if they are still active or not. It is only some of the cards are being closed not all of them.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Revolution card account closed

Adding to existing Revolution card thread:

Revolution card program closures
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}