Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeya!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Seeya!

Hey, everyone, I just wanted to let you know that after my employer tried to make me move 200 miles away, I have changed jobs. I love my new job, but with that and the other changes in my life, I no longer have as much free time to be here. I'm also feeling on the edge of burn-out, and that's not a comfortable place to be. Smiley Tongue

So I have resigned as moderator, and at some point, maybe later today (hey, Barry...), I'll have the new role of Moderator Emerita pop up by my name.

I plan to keep visiting the forums and post every now and then (Did you know that you can time your credit card payments to minimize reported util?? :smileysurprised: Let me tell you how! Plus I'll give you a guide as to when your CC's probably report, and then when each bureau will post the updated info!! Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised), but at a much slower rate. If nothing else, I'm hoping to dodge the 25K-post milestone.

It has been a great nearly 2 1/2 years as a mod. I've learned so very much from all the members here, and it has been a terrific experience. I plan on logging on nearly every day, even if I don't post as often (I hope!), and I'll be checking pm's.

Good luck to all the seekers of Citi CLI's and PenFed preapprovals and BofA/ Chase/ Cap One/ AmEx/ Wells Fargo/ Discover/ et al recons! I'm still right there with you. (Freakin' Chase Freedom Ultimate Rewards... Smiley Mad) I hope that all of you keep the CC board (and the rest of the myFICO forums) the best online consumer resource for all things credit.

--hauling, aka HTSU, aka haulingupthescore, aka upscorethehauling, aka a few other variants that aren't printable Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Re: Seeya!

HTSU, I've always enjoyed your posts....always informative and great fun to read.  Good luck with all the changes and fun ahead.  Don't be a stranger!  Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 45
silveroak
Valued Member

Thanks for all of your work here. It has really helped me  and I'm sure countless others!

Starting Score: 632
Current Score: 801
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 45
felixfly2000
Contributor

+1 Good luck

Message 4 of 45
score_building
Senior Contributor

A sad day at the boards indeed Smiley Sad  glad you'll be sticking around in some capacity, since this place could not be the same without your many pearls of wisdom, good humor and just plain ole pizazz!  Congratz on the new job and hope you'll manage to pull back from the burn out button.  Cheers to you!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Who is this Hutsu person?

Smiley Very Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 45
jdsays
Contributor

Thanks for all you've done and the great advice you have given!  Its helped us all and this forum has been part of my daily routine for a year now!  Sad that you wont be a moderator anymore but hope to see you around.

Good Luck with the new job and the new changes in your life Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ: 590 TU: 599
Current Score: EQ: 642 TU: 683
Goal Score: 720 by 12/31/10

Message 7 of 45
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

WOW   HTSU, I'M STUNNED!! . . . . Man Surprised

You were one of the first to welcome me a couple of years ago. 

Your response to my infantile questions and your selfless contribution to the board have made a significant difference to many "credit challanged" people, such as myself.

For all those reasons and many more, I would just like to say  "THANK YOU"

I wish you the best and look forward to your occasional words of wisdom.

Sincerely,

Itsmeagain (I.M.A.)

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Message 8 of 45
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

-hauling, aka HTSU, aka haulingupthescore, aka upscorethehauling, aka a few other variants that aren't printableSmiley Very Happy

................AKA...HaulingTheSoup!!!!!  Smiley Tongue  That one always cracked me up!

I'd like to add a huge thanks for this "signature line challenged" individual!!!   Smiley Indifferent  <---me & my cluless face!

Without your assistance, I'd have no idea how to link things (or even make a sig worth looking at!)  

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 45
nathan
Frequent Contributor

What the !!!. This is a sad day losing one of the most informed members here. Good luck, and glad to know you will still be hanging around when you have time. I now niminate Txjon as the next mod if I may.

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.