Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARGET CLI!!!

tag
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

Re: TARGET CLI!!!

I have Target Card with $200 CL for about 6 years and did not use it for about a year or so and then I received an upgrade to Visa with $1k limit.  Using it and paying it in full or sometimes I leave a small balance; after six months from the upgrade they increased my limit to $5k then another six months they increased it again to $7k.  With the economic situation right now I'm not sure if I will get another increase and my APR is currently at 11.99% although it was at 9.99% when my limit was at $5k.  Hopefully when our economy gets better some credit limit increase happens or Visa upgrade.

Amex (3), Chase (2), Cap One(2), USAA (1), NFCU (1), Citi (2) Nordie Store Card, VS, BB Store card and HD store card......
Message 41 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If my computer talks, I mean I'm happy for you! LOL

okay Target Bank now goes in the list with GE and American Express for there odd unpredictable behavior. 

Message 42 of 46
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Was it automatically converted over to Visa, or did you request it? and was the increases automatic as well?
Message 43 of 46
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

It was an automatic upgrade to Visa - I was shocked because I have not used my RedCard for a year or so and CLI were automatic as well.  No calls made it just showed up on my statement.

Amex (3), Chase (2), Cap One(2), USAA (1), NFCU (1), Citi (2) Nordie Store Card, VS, BB Store card and HD store card......
Message 44 of 46
mberry117
Regular Contributor

I guess it is time for mine to go to the sock drawer then.
Your Latest FICO® Scores
TransUnion 704 Date: 5/11/11
Equifax 666 Date: 5/11/11

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife also had a Target Red Card that she app'ed in store for a discount I think....they  upgraded it to a Visa without request after a year I believe.
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.